Karen Chandler Trust
Non-Profit/Charity & Human Service
The Mission of The Karen Chandler Trust is to support cancer patients and their families and promote community awareness.
The KCT accomplishes it's mission by:
- operating through a 100% volunteer board,
so that every dollar raised goes to assist local patients.
- assisting patients with rent/mortgage payments, utility bills, transportation costs, grocieries, etc.
- skipping the ''Red-Tape'', which allows us to react quickly to help those in need.
- holding annual fundraising events, which offers a format through which we can educate our neighbors about the hardships and needs faced by local cancer patients.
- assisting patients with gaining access to the appropriate organizations to apply for long term public assistance.