As a Corporate Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and attracting top talent to join our Systel team. You will be responsible for executing the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing and screening candidates to facilitating the hiring process. The goal of this position is to align our workforce with Systel's strategic goals, values, and ensuring we have the right people in the right roles.
- Talent Sourcing
- Candidate Screening and Assessment
- Interview Coordination
- Candidate Experience
- Offer Management
- Data Management and Reporting
- Retention and Marketing Analysis
- Compliance and Legal Considerations
- Other Related Projects as may be required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a corporate recruiter or in a similar talent acquisition role.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices, sourcing techniques, and talent assessment methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and appearance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, must be organized, and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- HR certification (e.g., PHR, SHRM-CP) is a plus.